DevOps + Agile
Unifying software development and operations effectively
Our DevOps Systems Engineer collaborates with the development teams in order to drive operational efficiency, systems performance, scalability, security, and continuous deployment.
- Deploying, automating and maintaing Amazon Web Services and Google Cloud Platform to ensure high performance, scalability and security.
- Build and configure management of production systems.
- Conduct system troubleshooting and problem solving across all platforms and application domains.
- Execute architecture improvements and process improvements.
- Deploying new technology solutions and vendor products.
- Ensuring critical system security through best cloud security solutions.
- Production class monitoring, metrics system and other processes.
- Ensuring scalability for future growth.
Technologies + Agile methodologies:
- Amazon Web Services technologies: (e.g. EC2, RDS, ELB, EBS, S3, VPC, IAM, CloudWatch) with best practice cloud security.
- Google Cloud Platform technologies.
- Ensuring 24x7 uptime Cloud based (AWS and GCP) environment with automation experience with configuration management tools.
- Using Linux systems and administration.
- Continuous Integration & Use of Delivery Tools: CI/CD automation tools such as chef, puppet, Jenkins, docker.
- Using effective system monitoring tools (Sensu, Uchiwa, Nagios etc.).
- Analyzing and resolving complex infrastructure resource and application deployment issues.
- Scripting/Programming in Bash, Ruby, Go, Python
- Agile Methodologies followed strictly for software and project development.
- Administrating version control systems such as Github.